Trainings for Families and Professionals
A Shared Vision provides trainings to families and professionals who serve families of children birth to age 3, including early intervention providers, optometrists, and pediatric medical professionals.
- Introduction to Blindness and Visual Impairment
- Introduction to Early Intervention and Vision Services
- Basic Strategies to Engage with Children with B/VI
- Basic Strategies to Engage with Children with Neurological Visual Impairments (aka CVI)
- Emergent Literacy for Children with B/VI
- Active Learning with Children with B/VI
- Communication Development and B/VI
- Gross Motor Development and B/VI
For more information email referrals@ASharedVision.org.
Podcast with Paula Landry, Co-founder and EI-TVI
Episode 12 (Coast to Coast Series): Paula Landry, "Let your child write their own story without your preconceived ideas of what they can do."
BEST Together's April 4 podcast featured A Shared Vision's co-founder Paula Landry, who shares her journey as a parent of a child with a visual impairment and her leadership with A Shared Vision and the early intervention community in Colorado.